Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tasks 1-4

I'm very pleased to be able to do this 23 Things program. Its an opportunity to learn to actually use a number of things that I'm curious about...creating a blog for a start!

Although I'm very positive about the program I wasn't specially impressed with the 7 1/2 Habits online tutorial. I quickly became impatient with the very slow speed of delivery of the presenter. I also thought the idea of a formal learning contract was rather silly. However some good points were made. Probably for me the hardest habit to acquire is to view problems as a challenge....not being one of life's optimists I prefer to view problems as what they are- PROBLEMS!! However I'm prepared to concede there might be a more useful viewpoint to take on this! Habit #6, the ability to use technology to your advantage, is what this program is all about and what I'm looking forward to gaining from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment